Wednesday, April 9, 2008

On the poll, and on the new link

One of my faithful readers told me about another site which has a tutorial. I've not had time to watch her videos (I should really be studying for my Anatomy exam right now) but I wanted to tie up some loose ends (if you'll forgive the pun).

About the poll- my wife is still too sick to assist me with either doing the sewing or holding the camera. So the improved tutorial showing the needle work more explicitly will have to wait for her health to improve.

Someone suggest diagrams... which would be a GREAT idea if I could draw, but I can't. This is the ONLY handcraft I do... all my other artistic endeavors involve the mediation of machines (photography, video, writing.)

So the options are...
  • A video showing the process from a better angle with better lighting and more explicit commentary.
  • A slide show with annotated pictures and my narration.

No comments:

Questions, comments?

Blog Directory