Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coming �Soon? - Listig [4]2.0


I am so frustrated to not be able to keep up online... I can't even keep up with myself.


But some major things have happened, and I'm going to have to figure out how to talk about them, and I'm going to have to figure out how to resume reading your posts and interacting with you all.


I've never experienced anything like this... this "DDOS" attack which has become a way of life. There has to be a work around, a hack, a crack... and I'll find it.


I miss and love you all, I want to be back here, sharing in your live, your joys, your sorrows, your sometimes lame, sometimes twisted sense of humor...


Rug folk... The rugs have been a lifeline for me, a way to stay sane as I've waited for exams, diagnoses, tests...


I think the last shoe has dropped, that my life is no longer going to be an ongoing jack-in-the-box experience.


This is a good thing. I know I'm not terminal, I know what I'm dealing with. I am both blessed and stressed.


I don't want to roll out Listig 2.0 until I have the bugs worked out though... so till then...

No comments:

Questions, comments?

Blog Directory