Friday, December 28, 2007

Still alive, still making rugs, have lots of stuff to post, but...

My real life has rather gotten in the way. Doncha hate it when that happens?

But on the rug front, its been very productive and fun.
  • I finished and sold the blue jean rug
  • almost finished the plastic shower curtain / umbrella rug
  • Started another jean rug
  • Started a rug made from a blanket (it will be my first single item, single color rug ever!)
  • Recorded my mother stitching
  • Recorded my mother telling the story many of her rugs and needles
  • Recorded my sister's amazing needle work
  • Almost finished a very odd shaped but fun "doggie rug" for a friend.
  • And best of all, almost finished my "magnum opus"- the anniversary rug which I've been working on off and on for almost a year. Look for a picture of it soon.

I'm itching to post the new videos, hope life slows down such that I can. Happy crafting, blessed New Year to all!

No comments:

Questions, comments?

Blog Directory