Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Radical idea- an email address which WORKS | The "Febreeze" did the job | Rug circles?


Grrrrrrrrrrr............. after I posted that last night, I tried sending myself emails... unsuccessfully. So I finally buckled down and created a good dedicated rug making email address.

I used the "coat rug" at one week as the background for it.



It turns out I don't need to ditch my latest rescues after all- the "Febreeze" and "Lysol" worked after all.

None the less, if you're a beginner in the NE IL or NW Indiana area, and would like some help, or some easy mat'l to work with, email me. I've got enough sheets now for my wife to stay happily rugging for at least 2 years.

In my dream world... we could even get a "rug circle" going... sorta a folksier and less intense version of "stitch-n-b~tch". Again... if you're in "The Region" and game, let me know. If you're not, then you don't understand, so don't worry about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that I've had very good luck using ordinary 'kitty litter'to rid garments etc. of odours........just put a couple of handfulls of the stuff with the item in a plastic bag and close the top. Leave overnight or longer and remove. Works a treat!

Listig said...

Hey, that's great, thanks for the tip! I have tubs and tubs and bags and bags of stored fabric for future rugs, I'll have to try that as way to keep them from getting musty.

Questions, comments?

Blog Directory